Our services and customer service are available unchanged during a pandemic situation caused by COVID-19. Maintaining the continuity of our business is ensured by our business continuity action plan. Qualified trust services and company information services operated by Microsec are available with 99.9% availability.
- Our services can be requested, we are available by phone or at email.
- Personal identification is possible at the secure customer identification point, next to our customer service office, as well as in any notary office.
- If our customer chooses a notary office for personal identification, Chipcard (QSCD) delivery is by GLS courier after the documents are receipted.
Secure customer identification point
- Our customers need no entry into the customer service field.
- Customers are separated from our colleagues by a glass wall.
- Identification takes only a few minutes.
- The identification point field is continously disinfected.
Infection prevention in the office
- At the end of February 2020, we suspended business trips and did not accept foreign business partners.
- All forms of a personal business meeting are limited to the minimum.
- Microsec’s offices are regularly disinfected.
- Part of our employees works remotely so that reducing the chance of infection in the office.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com e-mail.